9+ years of Technical Experience using PHP and MySQL. Developmemt and Management of a B2B Portal based on more than 8 Million members which includes huge amount of traffic and database size. Have also experience working on some education sectors including Deakin University, and a jobs portal.
- HTML, CSS / SASS, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Database Optimization
- Website Performance
- Revamping Search Algorithms
- Sphinx Search Engine
- Huge and Complex Report Generation from Multiple Databases
- Website Maintenance and Debugging
- SVN (Version Controlling)
- Multi Master Database Environment
- Database Monitoring and Resolution
- CDN / Memcache / Database Connectivity & Balancing
- and much more
Non Technical Experience
- Leading a team of 4-6 people
- Brainstorming sessions with internal and external teams
- Several meetings and brainstorming sessions with stakeholders and teams
- Interaction with Sales, Service Delivery and other departments
- Meetings and Discussions on Resolving Customer Issues, Involving Visitors Interaction on the website
- and much more
Also have experience on:
- Zend, Laravel, Code Igniter
- Bootstrap, jQuery, CSS
- Zen Cart
- Nexmo APIs
- Twilio APIs for Video and SMS
- Web Scraping using hQuery (not jQuery)
- Setting up Linux server for website using LAMP and other tools
- Setting up free SSL for website on self managed linux server
- and more
- Producteev (discontinued)
- Microsoft Planner
I’ve been a computer geek since 90s, using internet for more than 10 years from now. My working experience in the world of IT is great, where I’ve learned different languages, tools, ideas etc. I started my career from an internship in a college.
I have worked on different programming and web languages like Java, C#, VB, VB.Net, PHP etc. and database software like MS Access, MS SQL Server and MySQL.
I’m in very much favor of supporting and using license free software, as everyone cannot afford to get licensed ones. So always try to find some alternatives for the licensed software. This is why I’m using Linux (Ubuntu) instead of Windows. Though I’ve a good experience of using Windows, but still I prefer to use Linux, especially when you cant afford to have a licensed Windows.
Some of the Free software I use and recommend are:
Notepad Plus Plus
GIMP Image Editor
and many many more.
This is my first personal domain Webtech Query where I have decided to post web technology news, programming solutions and problems that I’m facing, Windows and Linux related software information etc.