While installing Openoffice 3.4 in Windows XP, something like below error occurred:
An error occurred during installation of assembly ‘cli_ure,publidKeyToken=”xxx…”, version=”126.96.36.199″,culture=”neutral”,processorArchitecture=”MSIL”. Please refer to Help and Support for more in..
Openoffice Error 1935 Solution
Here is a simple solution.
- Goto your Windows System32 directory, which is usually located as c:\windows\system32.
- In this directory you’ll find a file named mscoree.dll.
- Rename this file to something like mscoreebak.dll
- Now install Openoffice 3.4
- After successful installation, rename the file mscoreebak.dll back to mscoree.dll
Hope this solution works for you.